Saturday 13 June 2009

Oscar at Movie World...

Hello all,

As I've been working so hard in school here over the past few weeks, my hosts decided they would treat me to a day out at Warner Brothers Movie World on The Gold Coast. I had such a fun day!

I was allowed to walk around the film sets and pretend I was a film star whilst I had several photos taken, and of course there are some big rides there too. I was a bit scared about going on some of them, my hosts are braver than me! We met some real Movie stars like Batman and Scooby Doo!!



Well, as you may know, I'm about to return to Oakwood very soon. I have a couple more weeks here with a special trip planned for next week which I will let you know all about soon. In the meantime, I've started packing my bags.

I've had a great time living "Down Under". It's been a wonderful experience of a new country and different culture. There's no place like home though!! See you all soon!

Oscar. x

No comments: