Friday 25 July 2008

A good start to the summer!

Hello! Oscar here!

I thought I would start my school holidays this year by enjoying the sun down by the sea. It looks really warm but there was a bit of a breeze, so I kept my Oakwood jumper on!



Can you guess what's in the box? Yep! It's fish and chips - a great seaside supper! (Even with Healthy Schools, I'm allowed to have them occasionally!)

I have to say, the seagulls were very interested in my chips! It's a good job I'm a bear - they were a bit nervous of me and kept their distance...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never knew bears like chips, well you learn something everyday.

Anonymous said...

I hope Oscar washed his hands before he ate his fish and chips - there are all sorts of strange bugs on a beach!

Anonymous said...

Hi from Slovakia! Did you go for a swim? Or was it too cold...

Anonymous said...

Any posts about the prom?

Anonymous said...

You probably won't put this on the blog but, Can I still comment on the blog even though i don't go to Oakwood anymore or would it be rude?

Anonymous said...

Bears love chips, but I can only have them every so often as a treat!

Mrs V: I couldn't wash my hands but I did have paw-wipes...

M: Hope Slovakia is good! I would love to see what it looks like - you can email a photo if you want!

I: Of course it's still OK to comment on the blog!