Thursday 24 July 2008

As soon as you've gone...!

It was only yesterday that all the children broke up for the summer break, but bright and early this morning lots of the teachers were in school getting ready for September!

They noticed that things looked very different in the main corridor of the school, as you can see in the photos...



Already, the builders have ripped up the carpet, have taken tiles off, torn out some of the fittings in the boys' toilets, and have started to dismantle the ICT suite ready for the new ceiling, lights and decoration!

It's very exciting and we can't wait until it's done!

Keep checking back during the summer to see how they are getting along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if I will be allowed still to comment on the blog but if I am still allowed I will definetely commenting as usual.... Just to let you know!

Anonymous said...

Ripping up carpets sounds like fun!
I wonder if 6SB's carpet has been ripped up...