Sunday 29 July 2007

Kia Ora from New Zealand!

Well, my adventures continue, and here I am in Auckland, New Zealand. (If you want to see where that is, you can look on this map. You can even zoom in and look at aerial photos!)

We went up to the very top of the Sky Tower and I'm not sure I like heights! Bears only usually climb trees...



Is it safe???



I wasn't brave enough to sit on the glass floor, but can you guess whose foot this might be...?



It was great fun, and you could see for miles! (I thought I could see Southampton, but I might have been wrong...)

(Do any Oakwood pupils know what Kia Ora means, and which language it is from? Leave me a comment and there might be a prize in September for the first one!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs Worley its Lucy Hamilton here...i know what Kia ora means!!
It means be well/healthy and it is in the language Maori!
Hope you are having a great holiday
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

kia ora means to be healthy its maori and its camerons foot.

Oscar said...

Do you really think that's Cameron's foot?

james carrett said...

is that the cn tower ?